The Studio Radiologico is located at the 1st floor (with elevator) in Viale Miramare 3, close to the Central Station, easily recognizable, above the sign of a large supermarket.
HOW TO REACH US
- By car, parking in Piazza della Libertà, on the blue line parking places or inside the Silos Parking, next to the Central Station. Paid supermarket parking is also available.
- Urban transport lines 1, 3, 6, 8, 17 /, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 30, 36, 40, 41, 42, 51 stopping near the Central Station.
- By train, getting off at Trieste Centrale, exiting the train station and taking the underpass on the left.
- Domestic extra-urban bus lines (including the connecting lines with the FVG airports of Ronchi dei legionari and Marco Polo di Venezia) and international (Slovenia, Croatia, Austria, Germany and Serbia) going down to the terminus at the Trieste Bus Station della Libertà 9, next to the train station and crossing the underpass to the left of the station
- by taxi (taxi stop in Piazza della Libertà).
The absence of barriers in and out of the building and the possibility of quick stops in front of the main entrance allow easy access for the disabled patients to the study.
Sanitary facilities, diagnostic and waiting rooms comply with the regulations granting easy access to the disabled.
OPENING HOURS AND RESERVATIONS
Open from Monday to Friday, from 08:00 to 20:00.
The exams can be booked at the office or phone calling, obtaining all information on the exam, costs and any necessary precautions or preparations.
Some urgent requests can be answered on the same day, the others within a few days.